Exams- my mind jammed


.


J turned into a L for a good period of time for me. Yes life is full of difficulties and this is best realised in practical sense when a student has to write the answer sheets. The requisite required to hold the question papers with confidence- drop out all your masti hours long before, pay good attention in class and ask your eyes not to wander around while studying. But are these so easy to procure??? Well, with computer games on my finger tips, with cricket and IPL matches on the go, with an 'always ready to go' on a tour to civil lines- it does not seem so 'easy'. The teachers leave no stones unturned to blow away the jovial self of me whose traces I try to hide beneath them. Assignments, tests and hangouts with chums now scheduled in laboratories instead of college canteen gift nothing else but Goosebumps.

It's of no use, for now, to contemplate and dig out the faults that lie in Indian Education System. But, asking my mind to stop creating various possibilities to skip the studies doesn't serve any purpose to the money my parents are investing. So I have to inflict the pain and stress and plead God to strengthen me for the BIG FIGHT. 'Change is Good', heard about that? But a change sucking the happines from inside, calling for the chats to shift from your friends to the immortal books, imposing fear of bad grades- not good from any angle. This change only keeps my pulses buried deep in worries married with tensions. For all the abysmal efforts that a student puts into, he should be tapped fully in the end even though he might not be holding a seat on the cliff.

Have to hibernate for some time amidst the stupid courses.






Your Reply

My Hit Counter
Unique Hits