ROCKSTARs ke beech mein


.

From hurrays to high fives, from winks to smirks and from ‘fist-pumps’ to the ‘jumps-in-air’, the complete package well awaits you in the jungle. You cringe often under the trees watching them enviously. And why don’t you have the fruits if you can stand well beneath the same trees is a question you have to answer on your own.


Seriously! To turn into an artifact out of nowhere you have to dig a hole, often, to drop yourself in and then shout with a smiling gesture “Help as I fall!” Somewhere someone will definitely look at 
you and in amazement would signal the world, which might make you say “Yes, I am...I am here”. It’s a habit nowadays of mine to sit calmly for moments to pass on while I take notes in mind about the differences to be abridged. You focus hard, keep your eyes wide open, ears straightened up but still you are not the first one to raise your hands while one rises amidst the crowd. For you, it mere resembles a finger in the air right on your intellectual growth but later, on way back to your den, a thought of revenge will ascend. An inner voice will shout “Hey moron! lost another fight?” For how many times does one has to ponder, “What the hell does it will take to beat them?” No one knows, but all one can succumb to is keep striving for it. No matter what it takes or what it might ask later, you have to twist the rope strong enough to secrete the demerits that still lie in you. Every day will demand a one more extra mile walk from you and you have to give in, for this is what may turn into the ‘intel-inside’ quality to you. I feel sometimes walking away from this nasty jungle for a ‘14 saal ka Vanvaasbut am pretty sure that won’t help in present scenario. Mainly because all that awaits amid the mountains are dirty greenhouse wastes, which surely owns abominable high contrast to what it might have been when Lord Ram went for the expedition.




So how should I survive this hell? In the same way as everyone else holds the ubiquitous belief, Work Hard and Hard and Hard and... The history of India must be appreciating the brainy architects who build the pillars of excellence, but does it care about the Low quality minds  who would have stood nearby watching its creation? At least history of my life appraises both the grades of minds, rather I prefer to be with the lower grades more as they don’t care about the finger at all. But, I succumbed often to bullying by high quality brains. Only dark blots in my past memories. Albeit, had it not occurred with me, my courageous genie would still lay asleep somewhere in the corner of my head. Now I prefer to believe more in me and other victims alike. I do not wish to turn into one of them, but yes I do wish to turn them to one of us.

Your Reply

My Hit Counter
Unique Hits