Its my Cup


.


                The flights took off and finally their hip-hops took a stop as the ausies leave our country. “Happy journey friends”. Am I too aggressive and excited??? May be, but now I’m a grown up and I just kicked on their white faces who snatched the CUP from me in 2003. The day when our DADA (Ganguly) got sad, the day when the criticisms on my innocent captain got mad- so this aggro of mine is rightly justified. Although I could not stab my close friend's (Pointing) dream of stopping our MASTER (Sachin) from scoring 100 but I did made his century suite well the smells of dustbin. My master did his job by laughing well on the sweet spells Lee-Tait-Jhonson to add taste to India's victory and that was well enough from his side. All right, I should say "NICE tragic hero (to pointing) but we chased well J".

Sad but still a painful truth of India's victory is my captain's swinging bat. Yeah! his strategies work but where is the fire from his hand??? Is the 10 glass full milk, that he used to drink daily, being spent somewhere else??? God knows!  But he does prove the everlasting Indian Cricket theory- "SMILE PLEASE! for you are a hero- ‘until’ you are married" His hands now have ego as they want the ball to come and kiss them while they sleep close to his body. And his bat? emmmm...well it merely swings madly to play the dust in air and not the ball. Yuvi is my hero now, who hung in there for last 365days with patience to gather all his energy for WC-2011. He struggled badly with his form during last year, lost all his fans and yes the camera lens too. And now the Punjab king is playing the role of saviour in every match for India on the WC stage, surely his female fans are now kissing his posters back, for sure (& thank god! he's not married yet J). The Indian squad has first time proved they to fit for the world champions title in the row of matches played so far. Although we pushed the defending champions out of the line but some hot bloods like Gambhir have to look on their energy meter that shows spikes when not needed in the field. Why he's always in a hurry to run on the pitch???

I won't show any bad sign through my fingers, for now, to my chums (I can't criticize them in public) who always support the other team facing India as for now. Reason??? The CUP is still two big matches away wherein the first one will be challenged by our neighbours (Afridi's boys) and later by another bigwig too. But I do want to bang the table loud to pierce their diaphragms by holding the 27years old Indian dream- Cricket World Cup.





2 Responses to “Its my Cup”

  1. R-A-J says:

    Final call for passengers on Air Quantas for last flight to Australia...:P

  2. Gaurav says:

    :D Hope they catch it soon cos they are gonna cry watching the cup in my hand :D

Your Reply

My Hit Counter
Unique Hits