It's Holiday Time...


.

(hmmm... well don't expect this one a literature work, it's something I wrote in willy-nilly. I hope you will not leave it unread)


"And there goes my F-16 puking a missile at a pak chopper..." then- "shoooooooooon... (What? it’s the noise of the air gushing thru my jet's wings) Oh no! I am hit, I am hit! Mayday! Mayday! O God Dam hit!"


Waa what a dream to complete my night course but sorry for not mentioning the end. Well for that you should ask my mother cos when I woke up I found Maa tapping my head as the wall-clock was reading almost 8:00 am (so I did not crash-that points to a soothing end). Shit! I really hate to wake up late in the morning but that bright star (the sun) laughs daily at me, smirking at the scolding I am gifted with often. But then I doubt, as to what makes it vital for me to open my eyes so early or, in brief, why should I be concerned about that bright star's grin at all? Hmmm... As usual Maa was a better option to ask for an answer (instead of disturbing my mind). Ahhh... and guess what Maa said to it: "because you should adopt good habits dear...” Now what kind of reason is 'GOOD HABITS'? All those that hostel life sucks out of me, more or less like a 'dementor', or those that I crushed after finding myself free from 'life after class 12' preparations? Obviously I did not reveal my mind thoughts in front of Maa. (You can say: to save my tasty breakfast :D)


So, finally I decided to turn over a new leaf (I can't bear the unhealthy lifestyle as a mentor during my holidays). Getting up at 6:00 am is a better option to hold, to run a little in dense fog, to watch a cow caressing her child, to hear early chanting of mantras in nearby temples and yes-to give a bright smile to the rising sun :). And the harsh part is to face the truth: going to attend college from 2nd Jan, going to surrender my soul to a lazy life again, and going to nurture the counter-GOOD HABITS soon.
IF YOU CAN DREAM...


Your Reply

My Hit Counter
Unique Hits